Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Special company, Special visits, and my Special boys...

I cannot explain in words how much I love this picture...
It captures the tenderness of both my boys! :)





Happy Hazen has such blue eyes!


I bought some pinecones at the store the other day to put in a basket, you know to decorate the house....and guess who found them and decided to use them for his backhoe loader?!? :)





Fischer's "idle-ba"

Fischer loves his "house, " and puts all of his favorite toys inside.
Yesterday, Fischer was busy feeding "hay" to the cows, and the wood block was his hay. It is so much fun when they start to pretend.



Fischer found this straw under my cupboards, and decided it was the best toy! He loves to blow in it, and make lots of noise.


John came to stay with us for a night.
It was great to see him again...

On Sunday, we headed out to have dinner with Mark and Jen. It was wonderful to see my "oldest and dearest" friend again! :)
Fischer agrees...



Damon, Tessa, Deuce and Dante came over after meeting on Sunday. Emily came too. Fischer loves to play with Deuce and Dante. We hope to have dinner with them this Friday.



Owey and Kristy had us over for dinner last Thursday. They have five puppies.
Fischer loved them! He was so excited to see Owey and Kristy too. He calls Owey daily to tell him that we need "dirt."



Fischer wanted to help Dad blow snow today.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been out of the blogging world for way too long. You're boys are getting so big and are so beautiful. I bet you are having a blast!!!
Cary

Anonymous said...

kate...I just wanted to say that I SO love your posts!! Thank you, again, for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm Kate...those don't look like pine cones that Fischer is playing with. You should probably check the pullups.

Anonymous said...

Hope the ice storm moves out soon so you can get back to work, JGW.