Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fischer Lee is 18 months...

Look at the BIG boy next to the TALL hay!


Fischer is 18 months, and we can hardly believe it. Yesterday after his nap, he crawled out of bed, walked to the stairs, climbed down the stairs, and walked to the fridge where he informed me that he needed a snack and a drink. He looked so BIG, and was acting so BIG!


He sings Day by Day for grace, and Tell Me the Story of Jesus while snapping his fingers. Sometimes he mixes the two tunes. Whenever he hears music he has to dance by waving his hands around and grinning. He also sits on his knees and bounces around.


He now has seven teeth, which he uses to "chew chew" his food. He still loves food, so much so that we have to watch that he doesn't choke himself.

All of the sudden, he just decided that he was going to walk the week that we were moving into our house! I think he was enjoying all of the extra space too. :)
He has his 18 month check up tomorrow. I am anxious to see how much he weighs, and then I will let everyone know. He has sure come along way from 2 pounds 15 3/4 ounces.
His little brother is now bigger than he was when he was born! I am 33 weeks and counting. Chris and I set up our crib this morning, and I have washed all of the bedding. It will be nice to have the room ready and waiting now that I am approaching my due date.
Hope you enjoy the videos of Fischer Lee!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE picture!! It is hard to believe how quickly they grow cognitively, isn't it? I was just thinking that about Sadie today when she informed me that she was going to "help Shane tree house" and off she went to help him build. I was standing there thinking "how did she get so big so quick?!:) It is unbelievable, but exciting too. Thanks for the new post!

Anonymous said...

*sigh* You ladies really do make me cry with your "kiddos are growing up!" stories!!! These little people are truly special! :)

Emily said...

What an amazing little guy! And walking now, too...he IS growing up fast. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend for 3rd Sunday!!

Jocelyn said...

How sad! But exciting too! It'll be nice for him to be able to walk when the baby is born.