Monday, April 28, 2008

What a good week!

Thunder thighs are so cute aren't they??? (Please ignore my hand, I have been pruning my bushes lately!)




Fischer and Amelia playing "Ring around the Rosie!" We loved having everyone over for lunch after meeting yesterday. Aaron, Candy and Mia were able to stay for awhile longer. Candy and I were even able to drive to gospel meeting together. We chatted lots, and just enjoyed the beautiful day.




Maybe if I stick my tongue out just so I can sit on this window sill!!!
















I thought it was so neat to see water inside of this tulip. Chris helped me transplant a few tulips. We put them around my aspen tree. :)








Clipping toenails like a big boy...






Daddy wrapped Fischer up in blankets, and told him he was a "cocoon." Fischer thought it was great.









Fischer loves to look at his fish. We call our fish "goldie." Our last fish did not last long, but this one is doing great.








Fischer put some of my potting soil on Hazen's exersaucer. So far Hazen is doing fine after eating DIRT. Whoops...











Fischer had his last developmental appointment on Thursday. He did great! The weather was beautiful, and an ice cream truck even drove by as we were leaving the hospital. Fischer had never seen that before. Fischer also saw a fire hydrant, and thought it was a little man. Can you tell he is a country boy???









3 comments:

Alison said...

Fun to see Amelia and neat that you live near each other!

Lyle Waldo said...

I have heard you have to feed your fish once in a while

Anonymous said...

I just love the one of Hazen smiling as usual, standing up...and her little rose dress is so lovley...they look so cute in their "Sunday go to meeting" clothes...Love, Gma Terry xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo