Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I have officially lost 17.2 pounds on Weight Watchers! I am writing this on my blog so that the next time I have a baby and I feel like I will never lose the weight...I will know I can DO it!!! It just takes time and effort.
In my case it took 9 months. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Oh well, every time I look at Fischer...I know it was worth it!!!!
Speaking of Fischer...he is sure a little character. At meal time he cannot contain himself. He has to grunt and squeal if we are not feeding him fast enough. He also does not know a stranger. He smiles at everyone...I love it when he smiles because he just lights up.

My mom is coming soon and we CANNOT wait to see her. She flies in November 2!!!
I know that when she comes I WILL not hold Fischer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Kate. You do look great! Keep up yhe good work.

Kate said...

Hey Candy,
Thanks so much! I am so glad that you are looking at my blog!! Love it when you comment.
It was so nice to chat yesterday. We always enjoy our time with you guys.

Anonymous said...

They look so cute all dressed up for Halloween. Emily went as a bummle Bee and Aidan was a little ghost.