Friday, October 13, 2006


Today Chris and I helped restock our ponds with fish. Fischer really enjoyed looking at all of the baby fish swimming around in the ponds! Hopefully by the time the baby fish are big enough to catch, Fischer will be big enough to catch them. I having a sneaking suspicion that Dad is going to teach him how to fish very early in life!!!!

The attached picture of Fischer was taken by my sister-in-law. We enjoyed seeing lots of family this past weekend. As you can see...Fischer was enjoying himself!

I am also including some pictures of our log house. We are almost done putting the metal on the roof. Hopefully we will be done with that by the end of this weekend or early next week.

3 comments:

Dim and Jana said...

Hey, so great to catch up with you! Love the pictures. Fischer is adorable!

Anonymous said...

HiHoney,

I LOVE getting these pictures. Fischer looks like he could blend right in with the rocks and algae...he looks like a little sweet turtle. I can't wait to come and see you. I just want to chuk his little cheeks, but I can't this far away, so I just kiss his pictures,instead.Hope Chris is not going too stir crazy, and that his ankle is healing well.I love you, xoxSouthernGranny..AKA momma

Anonymous said...

Are we on candid camera? I don't get this "blog" thing...is this like an e-mail? I will have to figure this out later...right now, Randall and I are going on a hike to go and find some petrified wood...there is an old growth forest in a place called "the big thicket"...it's really nice today...cool and dry (for a change)so were going to take advantage of the nice weather and get out in it.Love, mom