Sunday, August 19, 2007

And then there were four...

Well, it is that time! I can hardly believe that on Wednesday our little family will include a new member. Lately, I have been so busy with company, and preparing for baby that I haven't checked the blogs. My brothers and sister came on my birthday. So that was a celebration. The boys then headed up to hike 64 miles in Yellowstone. Meagan stayed and helped me with Fischer and house work. I sure enjoyed her company and help. I miss her bunches. Then my Dad and brothers stopped by for a quick visit before heading back home.
We also enjoyed having Chuck and Melissa for the night right after Lana's wedding. Aaron and Candy came to stay with us last weekend, and on that Saturday we were joined by Ryan and Tonya for dinner.
Thank you to everyone for your anniversary/birthday wishes. I really appreicate it, and I wasn't purposely ignoring any of you. I just checked my email/blog yesterday after about a two week absence. I also wanted to say Happy Anniversary to Craig and Jocelyn and Happy Happy Birthday to Clayton. I have cards, but who knows when I will mail them. I have big plans to mail them Tuesday, but you know how that goes. :)
Also I wanted thank all of our friends for the well wishes for baby #2. We really appreciate it and look forward to meeting this little guy. We hope everyone can meet him soon too.
We will keep everyone posted.


39 weeks and REALLY ready to have a baby....heee heee


A beautiful rainbow that Chris and I enjoyed seeing yesterday evening out of our front window.


Fischer enjoying a box!

Fischer giving Aunt Meagan's socks a RIDE on his bus.


Fischer helping Mom sweep...lately I have enjoyed all of the help I can get...even from a 1 year old. :)


Who does Fischer look like? Uncle Mike and Uncle James


Fischer is best buddies with our puppy Sissy.

Michael and Chris fishing...


James fishing and enjoying the beautiful view.



Yeah, my family came for a short visit!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must be getting excited! Will be waiting to hear the news! Hope everything goes well...wonder how Fischer will react to a new baby in the house? I'm sure it will be interesting. I've been wondering lately how Caden will react too in a couple of months! Anyways, the pup is doing good too...he is over at the farm, so I don't really see him, but the other kids enjoy him! Anyways, good luck and we'll be waiting to hear!

Shelly said...

So glad to see a new post! I've been wondering about you and the anticipated arrival of the baby.

Dumb question...are your brothers twins? If not they look like it.

Kate said...

Hey thanks for the kind comments ladies. I have been thinking about how Fischer will react alot Lisa. I guess I am just hoping all will go well! I am sure we will have an adjustment period, but I think having a sibling will be for the best in the end.
Also Shelly my brothers are identical twins! :)
It runs in my family. My mom is a twin too...
So who knows I just might have twins next. But there is only ONE baby this time. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had time to update your blog before the baby comes. I enjoyed catching up with your life. I was also good to you last Sunday. Fischer is such a cutie. We will be anxious to hear about the arrival of your new little son! Do take care!!! Linda P.S. I'm thinking that twins girls, the next go around, would fit into your family just great. :-)

Anonymous said...

Speaking of twins, Chris's dad is a twin too.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I'm doing a little happy dance for you about baby #2!!! :) I'm anxiously awaiting to hear about his arrival! And, for everyone's sake, I hope it's a VERY undramatic arrival. :)

Anonymous said...

I just went back and read over the comments and after reading about twins running in YOUR family, Kate, and then being reminded about George being a twin I thought, "Oh, Kate, you're doomed!" ;)

Reluctant Kerry said...

Day after tomorrow . . .

How exciting! Hopefully you and your family will be enjoying nthe new baby at home by SATURDAY!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear Me what a cute little family.