Monday, August 20, 2007

I can hardly believe my little boy is 19 months old...

I thought I would blog one last post of JUST Fischer Lee...
Fischerism's (to copy Amy):
Mommy
Daddy
"Wheres Daddy?"
"Wheres Mommy?"
Clark
Elk
Clock
"I want some"
"I want down"
"me like it"
"Ba Ba" for Grandpa
Puppy
Doggie
"Whats that?"
"Whose that?"
Yah in response to any question...
"I want up", or just UP
He does a funny giggle when you ask him what a horse says...
He says cock-a-doodle when you ask him what a rooster says...
He still moos at the cows...
He has started to laugh out loud when everyone else is laughing...I plan to post a video of it! It doesn't matter if he understands the joke or not. And more often than not, he laughs at the right time so that it makes the joke even funnier!
He still LOVES food. I now just sprinkle some gold fish on his high chair, and then he comes by and grabs some for a quick snack. Did I mention how much he loves gold fish? His Dad loves them too. :)
He loves books and helping Mommy clean! I wonder when that will change?!?
Bathtime is quite exciting...
Oh and sticks, dirt and rocks are fascinating...I cannot take him outside enough these days. Hopefully when baby #2 is here, I will feel a little more energetic (ha ha ha), and we will go exploring some more. :)
Overall, he is a happy, healthy little boy that we love very much! It is somewhat of a shock to think that I will have two little boys in a couple of days. I look forward to meeting our new little one, and I know Fischer will be a wonderful big brother.




Talking on "Ba Ba's" phone...
He always calls Grandpa on the phone...
Did I mention how much he loves phones?


Going for a wagon ride...

Look at how grown up he is...




Reading stories with Aunt Meagan...
This is one of his favorite things to do...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to LOVE your birth experience with this new baby. I've done emergency c-section, natural, and scheduled c-section, and the latter was by far the most laid back and easiest to recover from. I'll be thinking of you and your family come Wednesday and can't wait to hear of the new bundle!!!! Best wishes, Kate!!
Cary
PS Fischer is going to be such a great big brother. He's sure growing up!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kate! This is such a LOVELY post!!! Fischer *is* looking so grown up these days, but he knows he's going to be a big brother, so he's evolving into that title. ;)

Can't wait to see pictures of #2!! Even the pictures with Fish AND #2 together!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post Kate! It melts my heart everytime I see Fischer looking so big and grown up & then to remember how little he was when he was born. It's amazing! We are so excited for your big day tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Kate-Wishing all the best. I'm sure you are all very excited. I can't believe it, the time is here for a new little one. We hope all goes well.--Diane and the boys

Anonymous said...

We'll sure be thinking about you tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures of your boys! :-)
Stacie

Jocelyn said...

WOW, you are BIG (and I mean that in the NICEST way)! I love the picture of Geo and Fish with the wagon-a keeper. Good luck tomorrow, we will be thinking about you and waiting in anticipation for pictures and news :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tribute to Fischer! He will really enjoy that one day...better even than a baby book! You are such a good momma to think about and treasure these times...Your home looks so comfy with all the family visiting.I love it! Love, Gma Terry

Unknown said...

I love this post. Fischer is looking so grown up! He has sweetness written all over his face! I love the reminder in this post for us mothers to stop and appreciate each child. At some point in the future I may "borrow" this post idea for my own three. :) Thinking of Fischer's start as a tiny little guy makes me wonder how old he was before he was 7 pounds 3 oz? I'm glad everything went so smoothly with Hazen James!