Friday, September 21, 2007

Everyday life...

Fischer decided that he better do "tummy time" with Hazen.



Fischer is enjoying fresh pears that Bruce, Chantry and Cleve brought us. I have had to store the box up HIGH because he tries to take a pear every time he passes the box.
Ed and Brenda have also brought yummy apples. Every time he passes the bag of apples at G'pa and G'ma's he decides to take one. We have found tiny bites in several apples...



G'pa George and Fischer discing (sp?) our "someday" yard. :)


Fischer taking a "WALK" with Brenda. He has started saying this to me several times a day. He loves to take walks! Fischer can now say, "ROCK, DIRT, BUCK IDLE BA (antelope), and ENDA for Brenda"




Brenda enjoying special time with Hazen.




Yesterday evening Chris and Fischer decided to plant some trees around our house.
Can you guess what kind of tree this is? HINT: I love this kind of tree!!!




3 comments:

Shelly said...

I love aspens too! I bet the fall color is beautiful right now.

Anonymous said...

An Aspen tree!!!!!!!! Yay for Kate!!!!!! *laugh* :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie...Gmas green with envy....for 2 reasons....
#1) I want to be there, walking with Fish
#2)I have always wanted to have an Aspen grove surrounding my house, but too hot down here...give them lots of water, for a good healthy start!
Love Gma Terry