Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fall Days...

Fischer and Hazen


Fischer admiring the quilt that Aunt Kathy made for Hazen. He kept saying"What's that?" to every picture on the quilt. He especially loved the picture of the airplane.


Hazen James sleeping peacefully...



The littlest cowboy...



Fischer enjoying the ladder...(it was laying on the ground luckily :))




A barbecue to end the lovely fall day...





Fischer's make shift sand box (it is the box that held G'pa George's caribou head) ! It helps to contain Fischer, which is quite a job these days!




I am having lots of fun decorating my house for the fall season. I just love the fall. We even made a fire the other day. But it about cooked us out of the house. I think we will wait awhile before we do it again. :)







5 comments:

Lisa McConnell said...

Fun to catch up with your family of four! Looks like everything is going good out there and that Fischer loves his little bro! The look a lot alike!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for the update...I love to check your blog ever day for more pictures of the boys. Glad you are all doing well!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo...thanks for the pictures, Kate! :) It's always fun to see your life through your blog since I don't get to see you IN PERSON that often! :)

That picture of Fischer on the ladder about LOOKS like it's standing up. :) Very tricky, you are!

Enjoy your fall days!! I love them, too! :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot say enough wonderful things about your lovely home and beautiful children . . . but that sand box . . . the sandbox is just abysmal!Frankly I'm offended.

Matt says if Chris was a real man, he'd build a real sandbox for those adoreable boys.

Anonymous said...

Fall is my favorite time too...now that my sun burn is all healed up...I'm ready to get back out there and enjoy the scenery...only this time I will wear sunscreen!!! Love Gma Terry