Sunday, December 30, 2007

Boys will be Boys

Well, we are snowed in again!
I am trying to find a bright side to being snowed in:
~it leaves me lots of time to blog
~our little family is safe and warm
~ lots of snow now, means lots of hay this summer...:)

The following pictures are of my boys and G'pa George playing with trucks, semi-trucks and backhoe loaders. G'pa George even snuck some M&M's, and helped Fischer load then onto his dump truck. The M&M load did not last long. Fischer Lee made sure they were promptly unloaded and eaten!







Even big boys can play with trucks...




Hazen's first horse ride.


Who do you suppose is having more fun with Hazen's toy?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate, I'm glad you have some snowed in time as I'm enjoying your postings. After a while a person does get cabin fever when it is to cold to take boys outside. We have been enjoying lots of 3 boys time and Hattie time. Linda

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kate! Kudos to you for coming up with a list of why you are OK with being snowed in!! Ha!! I'm not sure that there's much that can be added to that list, but you came up with a FEW bullets, so "Wahoo!" *laugh*

Anyway, I'm glad that you guys are still able to get over to George & Susie's for a break in routine. That must be nice.

Also, I had to chuckle over the picture of Chris looking at the toy truck (or whatever it is). I chuckled beacause there's Chris, looking at the toy, but in the background, you see Hazen...sucking his thumb! Ha! It made me laugh and I just wanted to share that laugh with you. :)

Anonymous said...

There is nothing better than skiing or sledding to change your view of winter...how about snow shoeing??? I have always wanted to try it, but never have...YET!!!

grmasusie said...

Chris took snowshoes in the tractor the other day so he could get chop ice in the water hole without falling through the snow up to his thighs. Contact Chris to see how fun that was...also there was about a 50mph wind blowing snow and way below zero wind chill.