Monday, December 03, 2007

Snowy Days...

Fischer and Daddy made a snowman, and then I provided the necessary items to make Fischer's snowman complete!
His face is a bit muddy, but Fischer didn't mind. Now he says "snowman" whenever we see any decorations in town or at home.




What a cheeser...
This is Fischer's smile for the camera!


Helping Bompa feed the cows in the TRACTOR! He loves it...
Can you see him peeking around his hood?




Fischer's "house" at G'pa and G'ma's house...
He decided that I needed to squeeze through the door and visit him inside. I think I still have marks on my sides from my visit. :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate, these pictures are great! I love when you share your little world through your pictures...it makes it MUCH easier to picture how "Kate and her boys" are doing. :) I, too, loved the picture of Fischer's smile for the camera! It made me LAUGH! What a goof!! :)

Sara M. said...

Fischer's toothy little grin is about as cute as they come. I also think it's cute to see Hazen sucking his thumb. I bet he seems so "chubby" compared to Fisch!

Lisa McConnell said...

Oh boy...Winter is coming! It looks like it has set in there! Looks like Fischer is enjoying it though. Hazen is growing so fast too. So is Micayla...WAY too fast. I'm enjoying this baby stage!

Anonymous said...

Gosh this sure brings back memories. You and Emily used to LOVE to play for hours in boxes that we aquired...a perfect way to entertain yourselves during those long dark winter days...although you may be "cooped up" cause of the cold...you can still explore far horizons with a creative mind...amazing what a child can do with a box, a bowl and a spoon!Love you, Gma Terry