Thursday, August 14, 2008

Birthdays, Anniversaries, Rodeos, Flowers and Family!

Chris planted this tree on our 4th year anniversary last week. I love it! I think it will be neat to watch it grow over the years, and to remember that we planted it on our anniversary.
Happy Anniversary to Craig and Jocelyn today!!




We made omelets on our outside grill while Mike, Malerie, James, Ashley and Boe were here. They were delicious.

For all that don't know my family Mike and James are my twin brothers...






My flowers are starting to bloom!!!







Alisa made this cake for my birthday last week. I loved it.




Chris competed in the super horse competition this year at our county fair.












We also celebrated Owen and Nelda's birthday this month. Fischer loves Owen, and follows him everywhere!







We also celebrated Rowdy's birthday party. Bo gave Hazen a ride on the tractor, and then BJ (Bo's brother) gave Fischer a ride. The boys loved Rowdy's birthday party.














No comments: