Friday, August 15, 2008

Company and our deck!

This was the scene at our house today after lunch.





We are almost done with our railing!

Now I need to clean up all of the tools, wood chips, and toys before Hazy's birthday party.



Clayton enjoyed helping Uncle Chris on the deck.





Hazen playing patty cake in his diaper. Do you notice how he is standing without any help?





The kids loved playing in our pool yesterday afternoon.


Fischer has to stick his tongue out just right while he is climbing up the tunnel. :)





Fischer loves the slides at the park.








Hazen loves to swing! Fischer does not like it, so I had fun pushing Hazy. :)





5 comments:

Jen said...

Kate, that deck looks BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see it when I come to visit! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my the railing is exquisite...beautiful workmanship. The design fits in so well with everything.
I loved seeing that pic of Hazy standing up AND playing patty cake at the same time!! I love seeing Fischer "tubing" at the park....the look on his face made me laugh, as he came out at the bottom. I love you, MOMxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jen said...

Hi, sorry I haven't been in touch lately. What fun to be getting your deck done. Sorry we missed you that weekend too, but I think we are going up to Saratoga this weekend too. If you will be around it would be fun to get together, all Curt will be doing is fishing so the boys and I will need something to do for a bit.

It will all depend on our kitchen, but you guys do enough work on your house to know how that goes.

Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it neat how different children can be...even in the same family. Viva La Difference! Different strokes for different folks...it just goes to show ya that you can't use the same "cookie cutter recipe" for each child, because they each have their own spirit.I am glad to see you are appreciating each.Hazy J's a "swinger" and Fish is a "Tuber" hahahahahahah a smooch goes to each one from Gma Terry xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed seeing your pictures again...you have had a busy Summer! Your family is growing...enjoy them while you have them, they grow up SO fast! Lorraine