Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hunting, Tents, and special company!

Baby Sawyer is just so cute! My boys enjoyed showing him all their toys. :)
We sure enjoyed seeing Nate, Lorraine and baby Sawyer.









Ed and Brenda are here again. Hooray!!!! Hazen loved helping Brenda put his shoe on.



Fischer has been making lots of tents lately. I think it has something to do with the fact that G'pa George just returned from a bear hunt.










We loved having Mo and Jen come and stay with us on Saturday night. Fischer insisted that Mo and Jen make tents with him. They were hiding from bears, and sleeping lots in their tents.










We had a moose a little ways from our house.







Fischer was trying to spot the moose with Dad's binoculars.






I thought this was a great picture for hunting season of my boys! They are wearing green, and we had just picked Daddy up from deer hunting. The boys were excited to see him, and to hear his hunting story.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun to see pictures of baby Sawyer! We had so much fun with you - I'm glad it worked to come over & spend the night. I keep thinking about the funny things Fischer would come up with - so much imagination! :) Thanks again!

Alison said...

Fun to see Sawyer and family. We have met Nate before down in Jackson when we were visiting my sister and family and he was working there. Awesome Moose picture! Did you want to go up and get a closer shot? NOT ME! :)

Anonymous said...

It is great to catch up on what has been happening in your life lately. My favorites are the pictures of the beach, especially the one of Hazen on the beach. Thanks for posting all the pictures! Karen W.

Anonymous said...

It's fun to see so many pictures! We hope Chris (& Hazen) aren't permanently traumatized by the turtle BITE! :) You have a busy, fun-filled life! we enjoyed catching up!

Sara M. said...

Kate-  I adore your little family.  You are such a great mommy!!  I was also wondering if you could drop me an email at mahoneyk9@tctwest.net so I would have your email address and this way I could write you a little note whenever!!  Take care

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I'll bet the boys loved seeing that HUGE moose! The baby elephant is adorable. Such a tiny little trunk...love that pic of the boys in their "hunter greens" they look so happy. Love you all. It is so nice to have power back! I was going through Katie blog withdrawels!!Love, Gma Terry xoxo

Wifey said...

I love the picture at the very top. It's classic.

Dorlene said...

Hi Kate!

GREAT photos. Every time (not often enough) I get the chance to look at your blog I just laugh out loud and enjoy a smile that last far a loooong time. Your boys are adorable and I'm glad you're keeping the memories alive this way.

I do have some party pics and I can either email them or give them to you on a flash drive next time I see you. Whatever works best for you.
d.