Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Wonderful Birthday DAY!

The boys woke up bright and early on Fischer's birthday day! I had G'ma pick me up some Elmo dolls while she was in town. The boys loved them.






It was a beautiful morning to start off Fish's special day. Fischer also received some special phone calls from cousins, aunts, uncles and G'pa and G'ma that live far off!







Guess who had to help me make his Thomas cake?







Fischer's new Thomas shoes...




















Some of Fischer's favorites!!!















What a sweet boy!





Fischer playing with his Thomas/Gordon Train with his Thomas shoes on~!














Fischer's Thomas cake and the cupcakes that G'ma made!



























The boys were able to sit in a real fire engine today because we went to a luncheon at the fire house. It was a special surprise for Fischer and Hazen.



























I've learned that sometimes "mess up" pictures can LOOK kinda cool! I am keeping this one, and I even made it black and white and I love it!!!





My pics are out of order...but here are more of the party!







Great G'ma and Kathy reading Fischer's new book.



1 comment:

Reluctant Kerry said...

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Fischer!