Thursday, March 12, 2009

4/52

Forever In Blue Jeans




I'm riding a train with the boys! Fischer told me that he wanted me to be the engineer. We were busy waving at all of the people watching us chug chug along when Chris took our picture. The boys take all my kitchen chairs at least twice a day and make a train just like Thomas. :) Please do not be alarmed by all the white stuff all over my arms and face. I have been busy putting primer up in my basement....
We are getting carpet on Monday!!!! I have been so busy painting/cleaning up that my blog is suffering. I will catch up, and put up lots of pictures of our newly carpeted basement next week.


12 comments:

Miti said...

Kids imaginations are so great, aren't they. That's a good one.

Anonymous said...

I think this is the best looking train I have ever seen!! Linda

Carin said...

Kate, you are such a great Mama! what a fun time and you are very creative. Yay on the basement, what an exciting time.

Darcie said...

What a fun picture, and with all the primer....well at least you will remember what you were doing when this picture was taken. Fun post!

jen@odbt said...

I love this moment is captured since it's something your boys do all the time. Good for you to get in and play.

Lori said...

How fun! I loved all your pictures on your blog...

The J's said...

Oh how fun! My mom has a picture of me & my uncle & cousins playing train like this when I was little. Us kids used to play it alot, but I'm not sure my kids ever have. If so, it's been a long time ago! (That's why we need pictures, to remember, right?!!!)

Anonymous said...

That is a super fun idea - my son would love that! Have fun painting!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, I love your home! It looks like a cabin!!

Andrea said...

Very cool train! I wouldn't have thought of that. We might try that one of these rainy days.

Shasta said...

Aww, I love their little imaginations and you're such an awesome mom for playing along with them! Great memories!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute picture!When Monte was little, he used to get all the chairs in our kitchen and make a schoolbus out of them. Then fill it up with sisters, any willing parent or grandparent, or stuffed animals. This reminds me of that. I bet he never told you that about himself, did he? :)