Monday, March 23, 2009

My boys and baby birds

I have lots to record so I don't forget it! I am going to take another digital scrapbooking class in April, and I don't want to forget to make some pages about what is going on right now in our lives.
Fischer has a new imaginary friend named MicMcToos. They do just about everything together, and are pretty inseparable these days. I am just waiting for the day when MicMcToos gets blamed for something that Fish did. :)

I have a picture of East Fork with lovely fall colors (it is where Chris and I were married) sitting above our toilet in my fall bathroom. So Fish is sitting on the pot and says "Mom, is that a picture of where you were married?" And then he asked me if he was "in my eye when that picture was taken. " He then asked if "Hazy and him were playing in my eye when that picture was taken?"
I had to laugh because I always tell him that "he was a twinkle in my eye" when he asks where is he is in pictures that were taken before he was born.

Oh and I bet you didn't know that carpet pieces were baby birds?!? Well, Fish is busy holding a bundle of "baby birds" in this picture.



I love their expressions in these pictures.
We enjoyed the lovely weather last week. And now we have snow, snow, snow.
It is another reason to be thankful for a carpeted basement. We have lots of room to run and to find lots of "baby birds" everywhere. It seems I cannot vaccuum them all up, and that is just great in my kids eyes. :)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW PRECIOUS!!!!I am smooching Hazy's cheek from afar!!Gma Wendy Loves you!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jen said...

Adourable, we have an imaginary friend too, for Kyler, but the name isn't as unique as yours, he is Curious George, and he fits in your hand and loves to eat and follows our truck on a bicycle!

We are expecting another, so there have been lots of questions here too!

So fun to know another mom who has the same everyday smiles from kids that I do.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Cute baby bird too....it does almost look like them when they are so new and fuzzy!