Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My Brothers are playing in the College World Series!

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4240053

This is my brother James being interviewed by ESPN. He won MVP of the game as well!
Mike (my other brother :)) is James's identical twin, and he is on the same team. He played great during this tournament too. He didn't play during this game because there was a left handed pitcher, and Mike hits left handed. I guess it is hard for Lefty's to hit off of a left handed pitcher. ;)
I am a pretty proud sister, can't you tell???

2 comments:

Sara M. said...

SO, SO, SO COOL!!! Ben and I are huge Baseball Fans! AWESOME Kate- you have two very good reasons to be proud!

Carin said...

that is so AWESOME!!! You should be very proud of them, they obviously worked hard to get where they are today. He sounds so honest and geniune and true. What a great guy.