Thursday, October 29, 2009

What has Mom been up to? 31/52

Forever In Blue Jeans


I helped Chris tag some cows this past week.

I thought this photo captured that morning.

I went shopping this past Saturday without the boys. Dad was happy to keep them! It was so fun, and I found these cool white leaves for decoration. I am going to stick them in the hallway on the wall leading into my Spring bathroom. Any ideas on how to stick them to the wall? I thought they had a Pottery Barn feel but for only $7.00. They are actually plates, but I think I can make them work on the wall.



My Spring Bathroom is coming along. We finally bought some mirrors to match the theme. I love the color combination of green, white and a splash of purple. It really is stunning. I can't wait to put our white trim up with the doors. I am going to add purple and white towels with a towel rack too!





6 comments:

Carin said...

Aren't makeovers so fun! It's so refreshing to have a new feel and look. Hey, are you cheating by holding the eartag? LOL

Heather S said...

hurray for shopping alone! :)

Darcie said...

I saw you...with that tag! Something I have never done!

Your bathroom is coming along great! I love the white and purple flowers in the plate...very pretty touch.

Anonymous said...

Where are you??? I looked for you in the bathroom mirror, but unless you're dressed as a ghost for Halloween already, I didn't see you. :) I do see that lovely bathroom... it's amazing.

Alison said...

I love the plates! You can get plate hangers. I think it's a great idea. Be sure to show us when your done!!!s

Jen said...

I want to know how you got the leaves as texture on the wall....looks great! Should have the elements to go with the paper I sent you by Monday or so......