Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Change & An Adventure...

Baby Dusty is over a month old. I can't believe how much he has grown and changed already.


There is nothing quite so fun as a stick, a rock and your imagination when you are 4 & 2.
We headed out for a morning adventure...
Sometimes I wonder why I buy toys at all.
Then I look in my backyard and see the tree that was blown over into our fence, and I realize that sometimes we can't go outside due to weather and wind. It is during those times that I am glad I have the store bought toys and a basement! :)













5 comments:

Kat said...

How can he be a month already??? His eyes just POP and he is so alert... sweet.

Heather S said...

ditto to Kat's comment! time sure flies!

Our kids can stay occupied for a long with NO toys.. I often tell them I'm going to box them all up.. and then we have a rain wk end and I'm GLAD for our TOYS! :)

Anonymous said...

He keeps getting sweeter! Your pictures... do you have a filter that you use to create the 70's sunlit feel or is it your own editing? I need to learn more about Photoshop. I think I say that every time I visit your blog. :)

aclamp said...

i saw this on shutter sisters & the portrait just begged for a comment. his eyes are so sweet & full of life!

Anonymous said...

Katie, he looks so sweet...that lovely newborn look of being so absorbed and curious...what a charming little face he has...he has his very own unique look about him...very precious..."Dusty Doolittle" is what I shall call my little wonderful granchild...I can't wait to hold him! xoxoxoxoxo
Love you, Gma Wendy xoxoxoxoxo
P.S. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET HARD COPIES!!! I WANT THE ONE ALSO WITH THE STICKS!!!THAT WOULD BE A PERFECT GREETING CARD FOR BOYS BDAY..ETC!!