Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fischer Lee


He loves to sit in the dirt, and kick his feet back and forth! What a typical boy...



Reach...






Fischer is SO close to walking, but will only take a few steps and then plops (I don't know if that is a word) down. :)
He has started to sing the tune of "Tell me the story of Jesus, " while snapping his fingers.
Lately, Chris and I have discussed how much his little life is about to change when his brother arrives. If anyone has any advice on this matter, we would appreciate it. We want to make sure that he is included, and never feels left out.
So I am going to try and blog as much as I can about his world right now before his brother arrives. Then it will be fun to blog about them both! :)
I will post more pictures tomorrow of the carpet...yipppeeeee! It sure changes the look of the house...

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You were telling me about how your mom had a special day for each of you where you spent it together...other people have told me about this happening in their families too-I think it is a good idea...that way each child feels special.
Don't work to hard on moving...I know you are excited, but you are also pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Fish is starting to walk!?!? Go, Fish, Go!! :)

Anonymous said...

Kate, I bet you don't have to worry about the Fish adjusting to a new brother. The fact that you are aware of how much of a change it will be for him and the desire you have to have him not feel left out will automatically extend itself into noticing the little things and giving him a little extra when you sense he is needing it. He's probably going to just be crazy about the new baby and decide that baby brother belongs to him! You two are great parents - I can't wait to see all four of you together next time we come up!! When is your mom coming?? Miss you guys!

Emily said...

I love all these posts about Fish! He's such a unique and fun little guy, so all those little things that make him so special are great to look in on.

Sara M. said...

Hey there Kate- Check it out.... I am trying to attempt this blogging thing. Your blog is amazing! I miss the little guy! I hope you are just home relaxing today- growing your baby!!!! Love and hugs

Anonymous said...

The litttle calf has to be left for fisher to raise on his own. When the new little guy arrives you are going to have to make specale time for him.Like takehime to the store or chris can take on the trackter. good luck
tommy & Jeannine

Anonymous said...

Hey...Gma is still waiting to see the movie of him walking...sure..it will be an adjustment, but change always has it's good points too...he will adjust and have a bud...reading with just Fish on your lap will help his trasition go smoother...make his reading time at the top of the list...BEFORE house chores!! Love, Gma Terry