Monday, June 25, 2007

Moving...sort of :)

I am sorry that I have been MIA with my blog posts and commenting on others blogs. I sat down tonight and finally read through them...
It was fun to see all of the new posts.
It seems like I haven't had a spare second to find a computer, and enjoy the blogs. So please know that you are all in my thoughts. For those of you who have ever moved/built a house you know how time consuming it can be...

Today Alisa and I cleaned the entire house, I now cannot move hee hee
JUST KIDDING sort of! :)
I am sore all over, but so excited with the finished product. We vacuumed, mopped and washed lots of walls. It is amazing what a little cleaning can do. Alisa even helped me put my cabinets together. Susie is making dinner tonight, and helping me watch Fischer. I cannot thank her enough...
My plan for the next couple of days is to move into my kitchen while the carpet guys are busy.
I will post some pictures near the end of the week once that is done! :) I cannot wait until the carpet is done. Then I can just set Fischer down and work work work...
I just want you all to know how much I appreciate your posts, and will comment when I find a spare second.
PS I loved Michelle's thought about the simple, ordinary things of our lives being so special. I know that I love all of the wonderful/ordinary things on everyone's blogs.
Now I am going to crawl to the dinner table, and then crawl to bed! ha ha ha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a busy productive day, Kate, but do take care!!!! I'll be thinking of your moving this week while I am at Eliz. with T/S/S!! It was good to see you folks yesterday. Linda

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!!!! The time is finally here! Let me know when the open house picnic is and I'll bring watermelon!!! :o)

Unknown said...

I wish I had a magic wand to send you so you could sit in an easy chair and command all the millions of things that need done in a move to be done on their own! Since I can't, I am glad you have good help!! Do take breaks and take care of yourself through it!!Love, Michelle