Friday, June 08, 2007

CARPET is coming, and my computer is taking a vacation...

We have had busy days...
We went to a ranch rodeo this past weekend, and then headed over to see my mom and her sisters at Estes Park. It was a quick visit, but lots of fun. My mom is planning on coming to see us in August when the baby is born. I am sure looking forward to that! Can you believe that I will be 29 weeks this coming week? Fischer Lee Williams was born at 29 weeks. So we are crossing our fingers that our little guy will stay in a little longer! :)
This week Chris has been busy moving cows, branding and laying tile. I will post a picture soon, but we are ALMOST done with ALL of the tile. Our carpet is coming June 26th...YIPPPEEEEEEE! Then we can move in folks. Wow, you can believe that I will be doing a pregnant dance...count yourself lucky that you don't have to see it. hee hee (PS I don't want to know how many grammatical errors I made in that sentence) I have been absent from blogging for awhile...our computer has decided to take a vacation. However, I am taking it in to be fixed next week. I have enjoyed catching up on all of the blogs, and don't think that I am done blogging. :)




My mom sure enjoyed giving Fischer lots of hugs and kisses. She also dressed him in his PJ's, and just loved watching him sleep. This one is for you g'ma! :)


If you enlarge the picture you can see all of the different leaves in our master bathroom. This is my FALL bathroom. I have decided to decorate our house with all four seasons. We have a summer utility bathroom with just aspen leaves. And then I am going to decorate our master bedroom with a winter theme. I am going to finish our basement bathroom/bedroom with a spring theme. :) Can you tell I am having lots of fun?!?



We are putting the finishing touches on the house!


I had to include this picture! Peyton loved Fischer, and it is quite apparent on her face. :)

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Your house is going to be neat!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kate and Chris,
I love looking at that pic of Fischer when he was sleeping in his cute PJ's...his cheeks were so rosy, I thought I could "eat a peach". Miss you ever so...counting the days when I can come up in August.It is already like an oven down here...temp in the 90's with 100% humidity.The other morning, I saw this fine mist..not actual rain with drops...just a mist, because it was so humid.The sun was out,but this mist of moisture was sparkling as it came down...it was pretty. I love you, Gma Terry

Anonymous said...

Dear Gang,

That pic of Peyton (I love that name)and Fischer is precious...you captured that pretty little girls ectasy in holding "a live dolly"...reminds me of the pic I have of Kate and Emily each holding their twin brothers. That Pic is a keeper!
Love. Gma Terry