Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Here is what we did over Memorial Day...


We enjoyed our time at Jeff and Lisa's this past weekend. It was nice to see lots of good friends, and Chris had a blast heading and heeling at the branding. Lisa N. took this great shot of Chris. I think he is quite studly...don't you?!? hee hee
I had lots of other pictures to post, but I left my camera at Lisa's house. Chris helped me paint the master bathroom in our house, and I just finished painting the dry wall in our loft and over the stairs today. We are almost DONE painting. It will sure feel nice to have that done. Fischer is doing lots of new tricks, and I will post a video once I have my camera! He has started snapping his fingers everytime he hears a song. On Sunday, Fischer decided he was going to snap his fingers during a hymn. :)
I have enjoyed catching up on the blogs...and hope you all had an enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the pictures that I took of Chris at the TA branding don't look quite like that! I loved your Mother's Day tribute to Mom. It was great to see you both last weekend, Fischer is adorable and has such a cute personality. We will check back in on you guys in a few weeks! Leigh Taylor

Jocelyn said...

Love the picture! That is really funny. I love that Fischer snaps his fingers...Brooklyn has just started bouncing and waving her arms when I sing to her!