Saturday, May 05, 2007

Our House...

I had lots of fun painting this living room wall. It is called Ponytail...




Our master bedroom wall. I painted it Brick Red...




The loft has a railing now. We just have to put the rest of the spindles in and stain and clear coat it.





I plan to paint this wall and the stairway a belgium chocolate...
Chris has been working really hard putting up the drywall.
Wow, a person doesn't know what it takes to mud and sand and texture drywall until they do it! :) I get to do the fun part...PAINT!




Our utility bathroom...




The entry way...




My kitchen sink! We put it in today...





Taking a nap in the new house...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate - the house is really taking shape! Before long you will be posting pictures of moving in! It all looks beautiful! Can't wait to see the Belgium chocolate wall - I can tell by the name that it will be a great color! :) Ponytail is one that had caught my eye when we were choosing our colors - nice!

Anonymous said...

He looks like a little sleeping angel! Love, grandma Terry

Jocelyn said...

The house is sure shaping up...it's looking great. Love the plummer picture.

Anonymous said...

maybe Fish has been watching daddy napping in the new house? "gonna go work on the house, george" zzzz....zzzzzz... zzzzzz....

Amy said...

Exciting!

Shelly said...

The house look great! When is the projected move-in date?

Kate said...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I am not sure when the projected date is...but very soon! I don't want to jinx it, it has been such a process that naming a date seems too scary. But we are SOOOOO close. :)
Also the napping comment was great...I CANNOT wait to take a very LONG nap in the house when it is DONE. I think Chris feels the same way! But not until then...ha ha ha