Friday, June 06, 2008

Special Company...

We loved seeing Morg, Monte and Brent yesterday....even if Fischer was sick, sick, sick! We just made the best of it, and he seems to be doing fine today. I never can tell if its his teeth or a flu bug. I just made everyone wash their hands, and we used lots of hand sanitizer. :) The guys were even able to go fishing, and Morg caught the biggest fish!


The guys had to check Chris's tack out in our back porch. :)









As you can tell Monte was not impressed with all of my picture taking....ha ha ha







This picture needs explanation. I sent my camera with Chris with specific instructions to take pictures of their fishing excursion. This is the ONLY picture he took!!!!! :)




We loved seeing everyone, and hope we can see them again soon.










I had to throw this picture in here. Fischer thought he should join Hazen in his playpen.
It was actually a great distraction.




2 comments:

Jen said...

I can totally sympathize with the request for pictures from your hubby and then never recieving any good ones. Curt went on a deep sea fishing trip this past year, took my very expensive camera for a WEEK and all the pictures I got were of the fish they caugt laying on the ground! No pictures of the boat, no pictures of the funny bunks they slept in, no pictures of his dad.....grrrr! I am going to buy him his own camera and see what happens then, at least if I need to take pictures mine will stay with ME! See you in a few days. Hope your boys are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Kate--haven't been to your blog in awhile, but really enjoyed all the pictures, particularly the opening one! I had heard that Morgan and the guys were by your place, so I thought you just might have pictures of that and there they were--enjoyed all the posts while I was there!
Jessica B. (Texas)