Monday, June 30, 2008

We are sure enjoying SUMMER!

Chris and Hazen enjoying our deck!





Hazen is pulling up and pushing anything that will go...















I am sure enjoying flowers, green grass and trees this summer. I am trying to make the most of every day.





Fischer hammering a nail like his Daddy.






















Notice the tent in the background of this picture...






Fischer "helping Daddy" with the deck.











I found Fischer busy drawing "roads" on my window with his toothbrush the other day! Yikes now everyone knows why my windows are not CLEAN. :)









Our washer died this past week. Fischer had to help G'pa George try to fix it! Unfortunately, we couldn't fix it and had to take it to town. :(










The kids played with Rowdy and Riley last week for an afternoon while Bo finished our fence. Riley and Hazen are so close in age, and had a great time crawling all over the house. Rowdy and Fischer played out in the yard spraying everything and anything with Mom's gardenhose.





4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, Kate, what a WONDERFUL update!!! I'm so glad to see how things are going and that you guys are FINALLY enjoying some NICE weather!!! :) I *love* your flowers! They're so pretty!! Now, hopefully I can see you guys in PERSON soon! :) Take care!

Shelly said...

You are having a fantastic summer. Your flowers are beautiful with the green grass and blue sky. The deck looks great too! Every post, it seems Chris is working on another part of your incredible home. He really is talented!

Jeanette said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing them. I hope you get your washer back soon!

Anonymous said...

What did you find out about your washer? I hope we didn't put too much "stress" on your machine with all those extra people washing...I know it was working over time with your pile from being gone and us being there...
Kate the flowers look GREAT ...I am so happy to see how robust the peonies look...I think you have a green thumb. The deck looks so great!!! Chris...you have a talent that is diverse...a Jack of all trades...and Master of ALL!!! I am very impressed...Love, Gma Terry xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox