Friday, June 20, 2008

Special Memories with family and friends...

"Thanks for coming G'ma Wendy!" This is what Fischer would say randomly throughout the day while G'ma Wendy, Omily (Emily), Ashley, and James were here. Here is a picture G'ma Wendy to remind you of your time at the park with Fischer. He is still telling me about how he "went on the slides with G'ma Wendy."







Jace and Fischer enjoying a day at the park together. We even had some yummy ice cream too.







We went on our first picnic of the year yesterday up where Chris and I were married. It is always special to go back, and I loved this picture of the aspen trees.




Rory and Fischer enjoying some quality time together.





Hazen enjoying his first smore ever with aunt Emily!












Hazen met G'pa Bill for the first time ever yesterday.







Fischer "helping" G'ma Wendy. His new phrase is "I want to help you."








Hazen enjoying some time with aunt Emily. Fischer and Hazen just adored aunt Emily, and we hope she comes back soon.









Fischer helping G'ma Wendy garden. G'ma Wendy help me buy and plant some peonies and rosemary. I am SO excited about that.









G'ma Wendy reading to the boys....










I picked my flowers up from a local greenhouse on Monday with Mom and Emily. It was a special trip, and I love my flower baskets.







Rory, Jace and Fischer enjoying grilled hamburgers outside.








Fischer helping us grill hamburgers for lunch after the branding on Wednesday.












James helping with our clean up branding.






Fischer all cowboy'd up...















Fischer taking a walk with G'ma Wendy and Emily. Isn't the sunset beautiful? We have been enjoying lots of pretty sunsets lately.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are very nice pictures. Family time is always special and I love your flowers!! It finally looks like summer around there! :) LW

Jen said...

Kate!!! Time with your mom?? And your sister?? And OTHER family members??? Oh, what SPECIAL days for you!!! Because I'm so far away from MY family, I can completely understand just how precious those times together are! I just had a big 'ol grin while looking at your pictures in your post and I just felt SO happy for you!! Wonderful! :)

Jane said...

What sweet pictures Kate. It was great seeing you at Chug with your cute little boys. Hope to keep in touch and maybe someday if you are ever passing through you can stop and see us!!

Anonymous said...

I still laugh at the thought of my driving all the way to BUY compost for your flowers, when you already have at least 2 dump truck loads of PERFECTLY Seasoned mulch from all the pine bark off of your house! Hahahahahhaaah Ohhh well...live and learn....Gosh I wish I could still be up there...it was so nice to hold my babies, read to them andgarden with them...I love you, GmA TERRY XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

How nice to have your Mom and sister there! I agree with Jen...when we live so far away from our family...the times we get to be together are awesome! So when the dust settles, let me know and we'll head for the shopping centers!