Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Peter Rabbit and Cottontail welding???

Fischer loves to read about Peter Rabbit. The other day he informed me that he was Peter Rabbit and Hazy was Cottontail. We read the story about Benjamin Bunny getting a spanking from Old Mr. Benjamin Bunny because he went into Mr. McGregor's garden. This has been a good tool for Mommy...I inform him that I will have to spank him if he doesn't listen like Benjamin Bunny, and he shapes up right away.
We have also been reading Busy Busy Town by Richard Scarry. He loves that book, and yesterday he spotted a welder wearing a hat. So now he has to wear his helmet everywhere while he is welding.
These are a few memories I want to be sure to scrapbook!




Peter Rabbit and Cottontail going to see Daddy.




Fischer the welder...



Ed and Brenda have to leave soon, and we will miss them so.



The other day Ed and Brenda and George and Susie took the boys for a drive. Ed and Brenda bought them McDonald's, and Ed held Hazy's hand all the way to town and back. Such a precious memory, and one I don't want to forget.




George was quite excited to show the boys the toy he bought at Sam's (actually G'ma bought it but George was excited to show it to the boys :))! It was Curious George and his book!!! Hazy liked the tag better than the monkey.










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Curious George monkey's, too, so now the grandkids have them and new C. George books. Thanks for sharing. Linda

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed a trip to see you via your blog today. The boys are getting so big! Love, Karen W.

Lisa said...

Kate,
The boys are getting so big and so handsome! We are hoping to make a trip over to your neck of the woods soon. We would love to see you and the family!
Also, thanks for the blog template link posted on your blog. I changed mine after I saw your cute template.
Love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Please tell Chris hi from Karin Bartlett, his old classmate. I got this blog website from Matt Gaines. What a beautiful family you have.
Thanks,
Karin

Anonymous said...

There are more monkeys down here in texas...we'll have to get them and add them to their monkey collection!! I used to love curious George too...it was one of my favorite books as a child. Love, MOM (Gma Terry) xoxoxoxoxo