Friday, December 05, 2008

And things all fall into place FINALLY!

Hazen cuddling with his sock monkey. He is a favorite around our house, and the boys love to cuddle with him as they sleep.

For some reason this picture was deleted as I was trying to publish my post...so I just put it at the top. :)


I finally have internet at my house!!! And I finally found the right ethernet cord to be able to hook my Sony Handycam to my computer and take the pictures off of it. I have been using my handycam to take pictures until I buy a new digital camera. I think Chris and I have decided to buy a Kodak z1012. The quality of these pictures is not as good as a digital camera, but it works for now. Hope you enjoy...I had a lot of pictures on my handycam!!!


















Can you believe that this is Fischer??? He has changed so much!


























Hazy J last winter.








Fischer helping me bake Dad's cake last December.














My turtle man Hazy J sticking his tongue out!








Fischer decided to put his Fish to bed. I had to take a picture to remember!







Corbin and Fish...











Fishing with Dad and Dobson on the river...


















Ringing Great G'ma Nelda's bell...







Fischer standing just like Ed!







My fall flowers this year!














Chris digging a hole to put all of the debris from our hold house in...we tore it down this fall!





I thought this was a cool picture. Hazen is tiny compared to the huge machine, and it gives us reference to when we started tearing our old house down.









My pumpkin picture this year with the boys!!!






The house halfway torn down.





Hazy's monster robeez shoes!





Mom and her snuggler. Hazy sucks his thumb and rubs the sleeve of my shirt!






Peek-a-boo!

















We spent a few nights this fall with Candy and Amelia while Aaron was elk hunting. Candy and I were chatting in the livingroom, and all of the sudden we noticed it was very QUIET. I ran to the kitchen to find this....:)








Hazy's snowboots!







Fall pictures at East Fork where Mom and Dad were married!























Fischer's boots on the wrong feet. I had to take a picture to remember this! He loves to put his own boots on, but never quite puts his boot on the right foot.






The first snowstorm this year Fischer had to run out into it.
















Helping Mom plant tulip bulbs this fall...






Our Halloween Crew!

Fischer, Deuce, Dante, Amelia and Hazy J! Fischer kept telling Deuce "You look really nice tonight!" :)







Dad took this picture of Hazy and I....




Hazy's cute PJ's!







All dressed up for meeting...notice the tie!











Playing "night night" with Dorlene. Hazy would even say "ni ni" and then lay his head down. If you look close you can see the kids Peter rabbit and a little bear that were laying down with them.










The kids and Aunt Emily decided to put Mom's coasters on their heads.










Rocking and Relaxing with Aunt Emmy...









The boys with their hunting hats on from G'ma...














Fischer reading with Vernon. We sure enjoyed having him stay with us for Special Meeting







Fischer cuddling his sock monkey! He loves his SOCK MONKEY.













Hazy pulling his kouvalais toy from G'ma.











The boys this morning!!!






2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love all the new pictures! Thnaks for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

Katie, how I love these pics...I play peek A Boo by clicking back and forth on those pics of Hazen...soon we will be able to do it in REAL TIME!!! Love, mom xoxoxoxoxoxo