Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hooray my internet is working again!

Fischer helping Mom make Banana bread! He HAD to help lick off the spoon. :)






My flowers bloomed!!!



Hazen, my constant companion, helping Mom organize her cupboards....or should I say un--organize my cupboards.



Tis the season...





The boys enjoying some "wringles" chips!





Fischer brought this book Are You My Mother? to me and said, "Mom, this is a beautiful book."





Hazen playing in the snow.





Hazen's joyous smile!!!









Helping Mom clean up...









My flowers before they bloomed. It was amazing to watch the growth...









Fischer looking at dinosaurs.







Fischer has named his lion Daniel. He was biting Devon with his lion in this picture!






Fischer showing me his Mater and McQueen cars while riding Daniel his lion. :)




1 comment:

Shelly said...

So glad your internet is working and to catch up on your blog. I love all your scrapbook pages. I need to get with it and catch up on Alli's scrapbook, especially now that Sidney needs one!
The boys are growing up so quickly. Still cute as ever!