Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh brother...

Oh brother...!!!

Okay this picture is just plain sweet! Hazen was leaning in to give big brother a kiss. Hazen has a funny way of kissing. He just leans in and keeps his mouth open. Usually his kisses are very slobbery but very sweet!!!! :)




Fischer is almost three, and he spied his Thomas card the other day that I bought him for his birthday. So I gave it to him early....he loves it and just carries it everywhere with him.






Fischer giving Hazen a hug!!!



My flowers are so wonderful especially with the weather we are having right now. It is blowing like crazy, and we are having ground blizzards!!!





The view this morning before the blizzard BLEW in...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of the boys. They sure are growing up fast. Thanks for keeping us posted on your family....I do enjoy it. Linda

Anonymous said...

That first picture IS sweet! One of those aahhh moments! :) Then I laughed when I scrolled down and saw Fischer hugging Hazy - brotherly love for sure! :) Thanks for sharing - always fun to catch up. Your flowers are beautiful!

Lisa said...

I love the picture of brothers kissing and hugging! They are so sweet together! I would love to see those beautiful flowers blooming at my house. The flowers would give me hope that the blowing snow and freezing temps will not be here forever. Merry Christmas to you all from our clan! Lisa, Coley and the girls

Jeanette said...

I love to see the pictures of your boys! Glad to know you have a Thomas Fan too.

Troy and Beth said...

Thomas is the best! We love Thomas at this house too.