Friday, December 05, 2008

Scrapbook pages and my GREEN desk!

I painted this old WalMart desk a bright cheery green this past fall. I love it, and now I use it to store some of my scrapbooking stuff. :)

Sorry about the quality of the pictures but I only have my Sony Handycam to take pictures right now. Some of the layouts are two pages, but I just took single page pictures.



























































































































2 comments:

Jen said...

WOW! You have been really busy. Good to see your pages. The class we took is starting again, can't decide if I want to give it a go on the digital side or not.

Your albums and your green desk look good too!

Hope you are all doing well and not too bogged down with snow.

call me some time!

Anonymous said...

Gosh I love seeing those pics...you really have an art Katie, for organizing things in a nice way...I especially loved what you wrote about middle school...it must have been hard for you to leave that great bunch of kids...I love you kay kay...love, mom xoxoxoxoxoxo