Saturday, April 25, 2009

April is flying by!

Play doh is a new favorite with my boys!





The toy box is a new favorite peek-a-boo hiding place.





I love how this corner of our new room turned out. It is Chris's spot! I combined hunting, fishing, and cowboy stuff because that is what my hubby loves. :)





Don't you love the message on his shirt?
It is so TRUE!



The boys doing a jig.





Petting Gerry's dog...













We went on a walk the other day. Fischer told me he was "planning out his day." I guess he needs to rest his head when he is doing this.








Happy Hazy J











Going on a little adventure while we were walking...








There is no place like home!






Hiding in Mom's cupboard...







We've seen lots of semis lately bringing yearlings. The boys love it!








Just having a snack together...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you look at all those teeth in happy Hazy's mouth!! I especially love the pic of their happy little expressions when they are enjoying their snack...they both sure love a snack!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoLove you all, Gma Wendy