Wednesday, April 08, 2009

My New Layouts, and pictures!

My newest layouts...








Just a note about this layout...Wee is a reference to two bumps that we drive over on our county road. The boys love driving over them fast, and they call them the "Wee's."











After I published my post for the first time, I realized that I spelled "Thief" wrong. I have since changed it. I love that after I post my new layouts, it makes me check them again before I send them off to be printed. Please let me know if you notice any other typos!!! There is nothing worse than getting my newly printed layouts back and having a typo. :(

















The boys at the hotpool.









We just bought Fischer some new boots! And if brother is wearing boots, Hazen has to even if they are too big and on the wrong feet.








Fischer auctioneering. I need to post a video one of these days.









Fischer and Hazen were busy cooking me some "purple salmon" for lunch.
Note Hazen's hair...
He looks like a little dinosaur. :)








Cool shades Dude!
I'm also loving the bedhead!!!











All dressed up for meeting....
Notice the matching ties and belts. :)










Fischer has started to play "meeting." He covers his drink and food, and then gives everyone a piece of his "bread" and a sip of his "grape juice." He is usually singing a hymn too.






I allowed the boys to eat their suckers on the bean bag next to the fire. It was only for a short time, and then we went back to the kitchen to finish their treat.









We went on a little adventure in the fields next to our house. The boys love to explore, and they are curious about everything.



5 comments:

Carin said...

Great post. those layouts you did are so neat, I wish I could get myself back to doing that, you've inspired me. Lots of great pictures in there too. Love the one of the boys in their boots and playing mtg, too cute!

Kristin said...

Love your layouts! I am 'itching' to get back to some scrapbooking...hopefully soon! I enjoyed looking through your blog, you have a beautiful family, a beautiful home and looks like you live in a very beautiful place!

Alison said...

Great layouts and happy family! It is a wonderful life with these 2 things. Keep up the good work. ;)

Jen said...

wow you have been busy in the layout department...don't you love digi when you can go back and fix the typos without having to redu half the page?

seriously, they look great, hope you have been getting some printed, makes it twice as fun, Ky and I went through mine tonight....

Have to get cracking though, Hil's grab bag opens up tomorrow so I have a ton of layouts I have to finish...I had workers all weekend, so I am behind, but it was worth it to have them.

I love your house too, but I think I've said that before, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Really fine job with these lovely layouts...I want a scapbook of all of these...I am putting my order in now...just let me know how much and I will send you the $...Love, MOM xoxoxoxoxoxoxo