Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Scrapbook Alchemy page and 9/52

Forever In Blue Jeans



I used digital scrapbooking to create my quotation title, the 3-photo block, the date, and my journaling blocks. I used my printer to print off one 8.5 by 11 sheet on matte photo paper. Then I cut and arranged each of the elements to fit onto my layout. I also used a flower hole punch (thanks Kristi) to cut flowers out of tinfoil. I thought it would add to the theme...since the boys used tinfoil for eyepatches. :) I also used another flower punch to add a little extra to my date in the corner. I added the chipboard hearts, and a little rub on "believe" to the corner! It was really great to combine both digital and paper scrapbooking. Hope you enjoy it!






It was a beautiful day at the park! We were visiting G'ma Wendy, G'pa Randall and Meagan. Thanks Mom for taking my picture with my boys. :)




3 comments:

Carin said...

These are great! Very creative with the butterknife and eyepatches. Great picture of you in a wonderful layout. Great job!

The J's said...

I love your picture/pages, and you are so creative with your digi scrapbooking!! I want to know how, just don't want to have to spend the time learning..... ya know? (what a cop-out)!!

Anonymous said...

ARGH MATEY...BEWARE THE HOOK AND THE WOODEN LEG!!!! I remember that lovely day in the Park...sure wish we were closer, so I could enjoy the park and feed the geese with the boys!!! Love, MOM xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo