Thursday, May 21, 2009

14/52

Forever In Blue Jeans



I cannot believe that it is already Thursday again! I still have not taken a recent picture of the kids and me. I have lots of pictures of Dad and the kids, which is why this challenge is important!
So here I am taking a picture of myself in the mirror. It was part of my assignment for a photoshop class that I am taking. I am going to scan my fingerprint into the computer, and then make a page about the things that I do, love, and hope for. It should be a fun page to make.
Hey at least it is a recent picture of me...and I finally learned how to turn my flash off after I took more pictures then I would like to admit with the flash light right in the middle of my face!!! ha ha ha


8 comments:

grmasusie said...

I was thinking maybe you could hold the camera off to the side and point it....so we could see the "real" you! smile!

Darcie said...

You go girl! You got yourself in the picture and that is all that matters! Kudos to you...fun and creative all at the same time.

Andrea said...

Cool, can't wait to see the LO. No flash can be really tricky! I always have trouble taking pics of my LOs for that reason.

Shasta said...

That's a pretty neat picture!=)

Anonymous said...

Creative! And you're killing two birds with one stone... photo challenge and scrapping layout. You do some really neat layouts, by the way.

From your comment last week, it's fine to add me to your blogroll... I'll do the same.

Carin said...

That's pretty neat, can't wait to see how the layout turns out. You are learning so much from this class, it's inspiring! Great job!

Kristin said...

Guess you do what you have to do! I'm enjoying 'nosing' around your blog!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your completed project! Love, MOM xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo