Saturday, May 09, 2009

Adventures of Spring!

Peek-a-boo!




The boys helped Mom clean up around our willows today.



Yummy scotcharoo snack after dinner tonight.


This is what tulips look like when you have two boys under age 4 and 4 dogs! I think we are going to have to build flower beds.
Somehow tulips just can't take the toy car running over them over and over again!!!



DIRT




"Mom I found a pretty flower!"






He looks like a baby peacock. :)




Fischer is such a helper when we are cleaning anything up. I love how excited he is about helping Mom clean up...now if I could just get his Dad to be as excited about my little projects. ;)






Fischer fell asleep while eating and sitting up after the branding on Friday. We finally laid him down so he would be more comfortable.







The boys in their chaps.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get any branding pictures kate?

Carin said...

Great pictures Kate! The peacock one is very cute. Fun boys!

Kat said...

Wow he is a cutie...yeah he does look like a peacock...isn't it amazing that they can sleep like that??? I sure wish I had the gift.