Thursday, February 25, 2010

45/52 Taking pictures

Forever In Blue Jeans



My friend Jennifer took this picture of me the other day while we were out on the ranch taking pictures. I was "crouched" down trying to capture moving water. I'm also 33 weeks pregnant in this picture, and "crouching" just isn't that easy. :)
We had so much fun taking pictures together, and giving each other ideas to improve our photography.
Also a big thanks to Aunt Lisa who watched my two boys while I did this.



PS I just noticed that I was off on my picture number. I am actually on number 45! Man I need to pay more attention. :)

8 comments:

Heather S said...

Wow..you make crouching at 33 wks look so graceful. i recall being 8-1/2 months preg, having to crouch to milk a goat while my sis-in-law was out of town.. it didn't look as neat as you :)

Wrena said...

Kate you look Great and I am glad you got to get out and shoot! FUN FUN!

J K L M N O P said...

Kate - wonderful pics you take and I would not have been crouching at 33 weeks!!

Kat said...

That is a gorgeous picture of you. I can not believe you are already so close to having your baby! How excited you must be. At 33 weeks I might have gotten down but I never would have gotten back up!

Brianna said she is glad you figured it out-go girl!

Happy Thursday,

kat

Carin said...

Great picture of you! Way to get out there, it looks like it was so beautiful out there with the snow.

Kim said...

What a beautiful blog you have. I acan't believe I haven't stopped by before!

Great picture of you and congrats on the new little one!

Anonymous said...

Good pic! I have so few pics of me pregnant... this is a fun one, and your boys probably see you this way a lot! Love it.

Marice said...

nice shot and you dont look preggy :) be safe always!

sorry for the late visit!
u may view mine here