Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Diaper Shower

My dear friend Jen threw me a diaper shower on Saturday. Since we are having a third baby boy we already have everything we need except for diapers. We decided to do it at my house. It was good motivation for me to clean and organize. I accomplished lots of the things I wanted to before baby.

This happens to be the outfit that I plan to bring baby home in...(notice it has ORANGE in it!)


I had to include owls in the decorations.










There were ladies of all ages at the diaper shower, and it just made it extra special. We had a great time just visiting.











I have lots of diapers now!









Dixie decided that I needed to have some Tension Tamer tea and Ginseng Energy tea since I was having baby boy #3. I think she may be on to something!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a creative mom and person, Kate. I always enjoy seeing what you come up with. Linda