Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Stampin Up Weekend!

Fischer all dressed up before Sunday meeting. He sure enjoyed seeing everyone this weekend.

Landin was such a help with Fischer. Landin even shared some of his bread with Fischer. He wanted to give Fischer a grape, but we decided on bread since a grape could choke him!


It was so nice to meet Sylvia and her daughter Marcela. Here, Sylvia is playing pat-a-cake with Fischer.


Fischer giving Brooklyn a hug!



Brooklyn, Maria and Fischer all enjoyed each others toys!



Fischer is yelling in this picture. Something that he has been doing a lot of lately. He yells so loud that often he scares other babies enough to make them cry!
Also you know when you take a drink of water and then go "Ahhhh" after a big sip. Fischer has started doing this after he takes a drink, and also before to let you know that he is thirsty. The other day I was watering the plants and he went, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I think he was telling me that they were thirsty!


Krista, Morgan and Orlinda were such wonderful babysitters. They gave all of the moms enough time to make some fun cards! Thanks to all of them.







And all of the stampers!

We sure enjoyed the weekend Kathy and Kristi. Thank you for putting on such a fun stampin up party! We will have to do is again soon.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I brought my camera to work to download and post, but haven't gotten a chance yet. Hopefully I will soon though. I had a blast...we will have to make it an annual thing!
It was great to see you and Fish...hopefully we can see Chris next time too though (I guess Craig got to see him, but not Brookie and I). Chris has never seen Brookie, has he? That's odd. Hope to see you again soon!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Thanks for posting them all. It was a wonderful time. All the babies were fun and so good. Thanks from me too, to the girls for helping with the kids!