Monday, March 26, 2007

Ice Cream, Friends and a Picnic...


Fischer enjoying ice cream with Dad. Yum Yum


Fischer can sit up all by himself! All of our exercises have paid off.


Aaron, Candy and Amelia were here on Sunday. We sure enjoyed having them stay for the afternoon and dinner. Amelia and Fischer loved playing with the musical table I recently bought Fish! Candy and I had so much fun watching them play together. It really is fascinating to watch little kids interact. At one point, Amelia and Fischer each leaned forward to touched their little heads together while playing on opposite sides of the table.
It was also fun to take Aaron, Candy and Amelia out to see the baby calves. The kids enjoyed riding in the front with Aaron and Chris! It gave Candy and I more time to chat in the backseat. However, our husbands were not too impressed with our chatting ability because they were trying to listen to a basketball game. :)


Fischer and I enjoying our first picnic this year!


Our guests for the picnic...Sandy, Shauna, and Sandy's mom. George and Susie came too. It was a beautiful day, and it was special to share our first picnic of the year with such wonderful guests.

I met up with my dear friend Jen this afternoon, and we enjoyed going to a few shops together and having dinner. It was sure nice to see her!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Fish and Amelia are sure getting big! (and cute :-) )

Anonymous said...

Kate, I am happy ot see a picture of you on the blog! You look great!I hope you are feeling great and that this pregnancy is going well for you - it looks like it is! Fischer is going to LOVE having a baby brother or sister! We have had a few picnics here too - nothing is better!

Kate said...

Hey,
Fischer and Amelia have entered the toddler stage. Sometimes I cannot believe how much they've grown.
I am feeling great so far with this pregnancy! So hopefully it continues to the end. :)
We sure enjoyed our picnic and now it looks like we might get some more snow. :( But I know we could use the extra moisture.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Fun, fun, fun!!! :) I always get a kick out of the way Amelia looks at you like, "You can't possibly be talking to me and interrupting my play time." :o)

Anonymous said...

BE CAREFUL WITH THAT SNOW AND ICE !!!!You look great, honey...I can see it now...after you have another baby, perhaps you will allow your mom to keep them both, while you and Chris get time away?I love you, momxoxoxoxoxoxo