Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"Buddy"

Fischer has started calling Hazen his "buddy." I remember worrying how Fischer would react to having a little brother.
All my worries were for nothing...
He always pats and kisses him. And he loves to take a bath with his "buddy." He even talks "baby talk" to him. I guess he watches mom and dad do that! It is pretty cute to watch him lean over, and start talking really high to baby Hazen. :)
And in other news, Fischer has figured out that binoculars are used to see "bucks." Today at G'ma's, he tried to peer through the binoculars and kept saying, "Daddy, buck." Do you think he will be hunting in a few years?!?
Hazen is a great baby! So far he is good natured, and is not fussy. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this does not change.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I am very happy to hear that your "buddies" are doing great! I'm sure your life has changed dramatically since having a second little one, but it sounds like it is going well. I think of you often and look forward to seeing you all soon. Dan is now in CO, so we'll probably be up your way sometime over the next few months.

Anonymous said...

That's great that Fischer loves his little "buddy" so much! That's just the start of it! Glad Hazen is a content little guy too! That makes life a little easier!

Anonymous said...

Fischer is such a great "Bud" to his little brother, because he has 2 loving parents that are loving, consistent and attentive...Hazen will be the same way.
The leaves are just beginning to fall down here...Meagan and I are going to rake today to get some leaves to stuff into our "Pumpkin man scarecrow"
We finally got the cement poured into the stone wall project...Randall and I worked untill 4:30 in the morning, because we had to have it all level, dug out and the stakes placed around to support the masonite...BEFORE they came to pour the cement @ 7:30...you'd a been proud Chris and Kate...150 feet x 2 feet and perfectly level...the hispanic guys that poured it asked if we wanted to work for them! Haha!They were impressed...but I am not sure about our neighbors...I think maybe they think we're crazy!!
Now we finally get to begin the fun part...the stonework...by the time we are finished with this project...we'll probably have more invested in the stone raised bed than in the house!!!Love, Gma Terry xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think hunting with the binoculars would be fine with me...a camera "safari" is aonederful sport!!!!But on the other hand, I don't have any trouble saying "please pass the elk"...I just prefer to see it on the table instead of in the pickup...
I know...I know...I am inviting a "rebuttal" here...
It does say in big black letters to LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!!!