Saturday, October 20, 2007

Busy Days on the ranch...

The boys were all bundled up for gospel meeting yesterday...


The scene yesterday morning...

The view yesterday morning...


All "cowboy'd up" to go with Daddy...


What a big boy...




I love this picture. Do you notice the leaves all along the floor of the trailor?


Daddy and Fish having a "coffee break!"




Hazen James


Susie put some pictures on her blog, but I thought I would include one too. It was sure a process to hang our chandelier, but it was worth it! :)


6 comments:

Shelly said...

Love the chandelier! You & Chris and Dan & I must share the same vision for our dream home.

The boys are growing so fast. I love hearing what Fish is saying. Alli is starting to talk. I love knowing what to look forward to.

Anonymous said...

Gosh I would like to be there...wish I could just magically jump into the picture and be there for a visit...I got to see some beautiful deep red maple leaves in Washington D.C. they were in the middle of fall, and I brought some leaves back to dip them in wax. I would be sitting on the back of that trailer, and hold Hazen and watch Fischer jump in the leaf pile!!! Now it's a snow pile, from what I hear!!I love you, Gma Terry

Anonymous said...

That picture of Chris just cracks me up...his welding hat makes him look like a "creton" Hahahaha
Hazen is such a beautiful boy...such perfect skin...wish I could smell his head! Love, Gma Terry

Anonymous said...

Missing you all so much this morning...Love you. Wish we were closer...Love Gma Terry xoxoxoxoxo

Emily said...

It was such a disappointment to miss you guys this weekend...bully on snow! Maybe we'll come some other weekend before next 3rd Sunday. I was thinking I'd come for gospel meeting, but I don't get off work in time :( Either way, hope to see you soon, and see your big boys and your new chandelier (sp?)!

Darla said...

Thanks! Great to see your pics. The chandelier is neat. Are those antlers harvested by Chris?