Monday, October 15, 2007

My boys...

Fischer's "buddy" is getting so BIG!



What a happy guy...

All dressed up...









Fischer kept saying "bowl" after he found this one to play in.




Hazen all dressed up! :)



Fischer enjoyed playing with one of the hunters "hat's."




Fischer enjoying the "Hi." He loves playing on hay! It is cute to hear him say, "Hi, Hi" over and over again whenever we pass any.




Building corrals...

If you notice the puffy clouds in the background it is because they are sure "prity." This is what Fischer said all day when we were out. He would point to the clouds and say, "prity." I would have to agree! Another cute saying that Fischer says now is "oh boy!" Whenever he is going to eat or sees something exciting he has to say "oh boy." He also says "oh my" and "oh wow." I heard this alot today about he clouds! :)




Daddy and Hazen enjoying a quick snuggle.


7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Hazen looks a lot like Chris I think. He looks a lot like Fish too, but I don't think Fish looks too much like Chris!

Anonymous said...

all your boys are so cute- speshly the big scruffy one!!

Darla said...

Wait a minute...is Chris just snuggling or is he napping? Hmmm, looks suspicious!

Amy said...

Wow, I can't believe how grown up Fish looks in that picture on the stairs. Crazy! They're both so cute! Chris is looking well also. ;) Any more talk of coming this way sometime?

Anonymous said...

You must be so proud! Your boys are beautiful!! Having children is addicting, isn't it?!
Cary

Anonymous said...

I loved the new pictures on here! Those boys look so much alike and I'm sure their personalities will show fun individual traits! The oldest one isn't quite a snuggly looking though! ;) Larkin said, "Chris taking a NAP!" She knows these Williams'!

Anonymous said...

Gosh...these are so great...I remember those days, spoon feeding some at the table and having others swinging ...I miss those days...I just love these pics...keep em comin!!! Love, Gma Terry
Everybody looks healthy and happy!!!I LOVE YOU xoxoxoxoxoxoxo