Monday, March 31, 2008

More of my boys...:)

Fischer yelled, "Come see Mama, dinosaurs!"




Hazen James is starting to sit up all by himself. He still falls over every once in awhile, but he no longer needs his boppy. :)





I took this picture while we were helping Dad turn cows at the gate. It is amazing how interesting tape, and a tea towel can be in a pinch. I needed something to preoccupy him for awhile.
Fischer rode with Daddy on the 4-wheeler to go in for coffee break. Our three dogs are also hitching a ride on the back!





Hazen was enjoying tagging calves with Dad yesterday. If you click on the picture you can see his hair is spiked. I hopped out of the truck to take a picture of Chris, and the snow made his hair all wet. I thought I better spike it while I had the chance.




Chris's tagging glasses....
Pretty cool huh?!?









3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wow, sitting up already....it goes so fast!
I can't believe that you guys have snow again! Well I should after all it is Wyoming! We have had wind again (ugh) and lots of blowing dust. Most days are in the high 60's which is great if you can stand the wind. We haven't even been able to open our windows since everything will get dirt blasted.

I love the little digger in the plant. Kids are so funny!

I love checking in on your blog....thanks for posting!
-Jeanette

The J's said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog! Enjoyed your pictures, your little guys are cuties :*)

Anonymous said...

Does the little angel baby ever cry? He looks like a cherub...I'm chucking his little chub chub cheroo cheeks from here! Love Gma Terry xoxoxoxoxoxoxo