Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring and our big boy!

Can you tell that I am ready for Spring? These are my decorations right now!!!


Hazen has started eating baby food. Lately, he has been enjoying pears and sweet potatoes. I can hardly believe that he will be seven months on the 22nd of this month. He has started chattering a bunch. Hazen knows how to let you know what he wants. He is also rolling all over, and grabbing all of the toys. Fischer is having to learn to share his toys (whether he wants to or not)! :)







3 comments:

Shelly said...

Hey! You are getting all fancy with the photo editor!! Looks great! What editor do you use?
I am thinking happy spring thoughts for you!

Kate said...

Hey Shelly,
I am using Corral Snapfire. It is a free 60 day trial of the program that came with our new laptop. I really like it, but I am not sure if I will continue using it if I have to pay. We will see...I have 24 days left to decide. :)
Hopefully you are enjoying some spring days too.

Troy and Beth said...

We start Danny on solids this next month...can't wait...it's always fun! Great pictures of Hazen eating...what a cutie! Trees are blooming here and some of my bulbs are coming up...I am actually looking forward to weeding, mowing etc.