Friday, March 28, 2008

Our days...

This is what I found in my plant yesterday!!! :)






We made a quick trip to see G'pa and G'ma "Sunday," and to take Clayton and Allison to meet their mom. Karen and Jane went with us as well. It was great to see everyone.



























Allison and I helped G'ma Susie clean her house up.







Fischer loved reading stories with Allison.







Can you see the donut all over Fischer's face? He loves it when the guys come in for a "coffee break." He always has to have some "coffee" too! It may sound weird, but I just mix a little coffee creamer in water, and he pretends that is his coffee.








Fischer was busy shooting coyotes.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you folks Sunday. The little fellas are such cuties. Linda

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children...you've got a "good lookin brood"...I'll bet it's a real treat for Fischer and Hazen, to have their cousins visit.I want to have coffee with the boys at break time too!!!Love, Gma Terry xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Troy and Beth said...

Troy's Grandma used to give her grandsons "coffeemilk" which is a tiny bit of coffee and lots of milk. I think it's great he joins in on the coffee break!

(love the "tractors" in the planter.)