Sunday, January 24, 2010

Finding hidden inspiration...

Hidden under all of the drywall dust I found inspiration. When we first poured the cement for our basement the leaves from nearby trees blew in and left leaf impressions on our cement floor. We are now finishing our last room in the basement and will soon cover all of the leaf imprints with carpet.


I found inspiration in this messy room. It just goes to show you that inspiration can be found anywhere...we just have to pay attention.

PS If you need a sturdy bag to put trash in/drywall scraps dog food bags work great. They do not fall apart like most trash bags.

1 comment:

Carin said...

Great leaf imprints. One problem here, you are putting me to shame. I REALLY really need to go work on my sons bedroom in the basement. Wait just a sec, you've inspired me. I think I'll work on it today, thank you! It's mudding time.