Saturday, January 09, 2010

A Special Machine Birthday...

I can't believe he is four already!
(Thanks to Candy for this picture of Fish)



I had to put out the machine decorations & my pages I made for Fish.






I made White Chilli, and just put it in the crockpot.



Blaire is sure adorable. She even has an orange pacifier. This girl knows what color is the best.




Fischer's Machine Birthday Cake...



We had a great turnout this year. We never know because of weather & sickness. It was really nice to see everyone.









Fischer blowing out his candle. We had to light it a couple of times, and Amelia was even able to blow it out. Candy reminded me that the matchbox had 250 candles. We decided to stop lighting the candle before we used all of them!






These two have grown up together. The day Fischer left the hospital was the day Candy went to the hospital. Amelia was born the very next day.
When Fischer first saw Amelia he covered his eyes, and just smiled because he was so excited that she came to his party. They had fun today just playing imaginary games. At one point they were going on a picnic.



Hazen decided to remove his shirt so he could snuggle it, and then decided that he needed to "help" Daddy serve cake & ice cream. As you can see, Daddy was not really in need of Hazy J's "help."



Opening his presents...













He is his father's son...(notice the cheesy grin)
Candy took this shot of Hazen, and I love it. It captures him shirtless (which is common these days because he always wants to snuggle his shirt instead of wear it) & his dump truck is reflected behind him in my fridge. Also his baby is sitting right next to him.




















2 comments:

candy said...

i love that pic of hazen too, because he was sitting there smiling until he saw the camera...then got a completely goofy look on his face for the pic. ahem....i have lots like that of chris.

Jen said...

Oh, Kate, THANK YOU for sharing this with us! I'm still SO bummed that I couldn't make it, but I'm glad to hear that you had a good sized crowd. I've been MIA all week and am just catching up on blogs tonight. Hope to see you soon!!